- Convert any regular dumbbell, barbell, pull up bar, push up bar, cable attachment or any other bar into thick bar training. These Grips will double the size of the bars (2.0 inch Diameter). Thicker grips recruit more muscle fibers in the upper body, specifically your arms, building more strength and mass faster.
- Patented ergonomic design with arch support. Convert any bars within seconds only in 2 easy steps: 1-Spread open the grips, 2-Attach to bar. That’s it! Never miss a thick bar training again!
- Thick bar training is used by NFL players, MMA fighters, bodybuilders, cross-fitters, powerlifters and many pro athletes. Thicker bars create less stress on joints, less injuries, less imbalances and recruits more muscle fibers. You also work your whole grip without even noticing it and when it’s most important. While lifting heavy weights. The grips are made from a durable rubber-like material that don’t compress under heavy weight.
- The Iron Bull Alpha Grips will not slip or compress, so you’ll maintain a fat grip throughout the workout. Unlike Fat Gripz, the Alpha Grips do not revolve around 1 inch bars like other fat grips do. They will clamp ANY bar and like vise grips and will not bulge during your set.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Alpha Grips are made from a durable rubber-like material. They literally last a lifetime. You only need to buy one pair and you’re good for life!
Stop Killing your Strength and Size Gains with Standard Barbells and Dumbbells
Did you know that old school powerlifters, professional weightlifters, bodybuilders and pro athletes are all training with handle diameters of 2 to 3 inches thick? One reason your gym only has 1 inch bars and dumbbells is because they are way cheaper to buy. However, using fat grips and bars build much more strength and size than regular bars.
Unleash Levels of Power You’ve Never Experienced Before
Brooks Kubik, multiple world record holder says: “Using a thick handled bar is one of the very best things you can do to develop maximum muscular size and strength. Thick bar work develops levels of upper body power virtually incomprehensible to those who train only with regular bars”
How it Works
Thick bars stimulate much more muscle fibers in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. How? By the principle of irradiation:
“A muscle contracting at its maximum capacity will recruit the neighboring muscle to support its action.”
Using a fatter grip forces your hands and forearms to maximally contract automatically recruiting the surrounding muscles (upper arms, upper body).”
Some of the Benefits You Get:
1. Recruit More Muscle Fibers in the Upper Body
2. Increase Finger, Hand, Forearms and Arms Strength and Size
3. Less Imbalances and Injuries
4. Natural Movement
The Bottom Line
Basically, using a thick bar is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle and strength to your upper body. If you’ve never trained with thick bars before, start with the Alpha Grips 2.0. Get a pair today and don’t let regular size bars rob you of any more gains.
More STRENGTH Products