- MOTHERBOARD MATE 90 degree SATA III cable is specifically designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives，LATCHING ANGLED connector is an indispensable tool for securing difficult to reach connections in small cases
- MOTHERBOARD MATE SATA III cable is specifically designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives
- LOW PROFILE SATA cable has a flexible jacket to allow an efficient and organized installation in tight computer cases; Bright cerise colored cable provides easy identification when troubleshooting
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal Optical Drive, Crucial MX100 BX100 MX200 SATA Solid State Drive, Kingston240GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 Solid State Drive, LG Electronics 14x Internal BDXL Blu-Ray Burner Rewriter, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 850 Pro SSD
- COMPATIBLE with popular SATA equipped devices such as: Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive, SanDisk Extreme PRO 240GB, SIIG DP SATA 4-Port Hybrid PCIe, WD Black Performance Desktop Hard Drive, WD Green Internal Hard Drive
The CableDeconn SATA to 90 Degree SATA III 6 Gbps Cable and Straight SATA III 6 Gbps Cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers. The Cables connectors has a latch to provide a secure connection in tight spaces. IT technicians always need a spare on hand as a troubleshooting tool. DIY gamers can quickly upgrade their computer for expanded storage.
– Data transfer speed is limited by the rating of the attached equipment
-While the cables for all three revisions appear to be similar and will physically fit into the connectors on all SATA drives and controllers, the higher data transfer rate of SATA 6 Gbps requires higher quality materials and closer tolerances than the previous two revisions required.
– Cable 1: Straight-through connector on one end with Locking Latch , 90-degree connector on the other end with Locking Latch
-One end of this internal cable features a straight connector, while the other end uses a 90-degree connector, which can make for better cable management in some situations, especially in tight spaces. Each end has an attached locking latch, to ensure that your connections do not come loose due to movement or vibration.
– Cable 2: Straight-through connectors on both ends with Locking Latch .Easy to plug
– Supports SATA revision III up to 6 Gbps
– Backwards compatible with SATA I, II ports
Two CAbles : One 90-degree SATA III cable and One Straight SATA III Cable
18 months Warranty and Product Support
24 hr dedicated email customer support
High quality, cutting edge technology at affordable prices
List Price: EUR 9,59
Price: EUR 4,95
Related Led In DIY And Tools Products