- HOW DOES IT WORK? Choose your weight – the CrossBell Kettlebell is specially designed with a Fill Hole so you can adjust the weight of the CrossBell using water, sand or gravel.
- WEIGHT CHART: Empty 2.2 lbs. Water up to 11 lbs. Sand up to 20 lbs. Coins up to 35 lbs. Buckshot up to 45 lbs. Adjustable weight so that as you get stronger you can continuously challenge your body
- WHAT’s THE BIG DEAL WITH A PLASTIC KETTLEBELL? Virtually indestructible, light & environmentally friendly. Ergonomic grooves makes doing kettlebell exercises comfortable with less likelihood of injury
- A MUST HAVE FOR HOME FITNESS WORKOUTS? Train harder in less time. Unique shape challenges your balance and strength so that you get a better workout in less time. Shred Fat. Bring out your Abs.
- WANT THE FULL CrossBell KIT? One CrossBell is perfect in of itself. For the full CrossBell kit, simply order two CrossBell units + one CrossBell Bar + one set of CrossBell DVDs.
Find out how people are getting into the best shape of their life.
Get the variety of the gym, in the comfort of your home.
The CrossBell can be used to perform kettlebell, dumbbell, and barbell exercises with a few simple modifications. The system is compact and lightweight to give you all the benefits of using different exercise equipment, without the cost.
Train harder in less time.
The CrossBell System gives you the ability to make your workouts shorter and more effective. The beauty of the product is in the design, which makes it easy for you to do endless combinations of exercises using very little equipment.
Choose your weight.
The CrossBell is hollow so you can fill the unit to your desired level of resistance. Water provides enough weight for even the fittest people. Work with one weight your entire workout – no need to dump out or fill up the unit when you change exercises! As you get stronger you can increase the amount of weight you use.
The secret behind the CrossBell workouts.
How can a 10 pound water weight give you one of the best workouts you’ve ever had? The secret lies in the science behind CrossBell’s unique workout programs – Metabolic Variance Training.
Each CrossBell workout uses Metabolic Variance Training (MVT), where you compete against the clock to do as many movements as you can in a specific amount of time. Combine short bursts of high intensity training, rest periods and dynamic movements to accelerate your heart rate and burn more calories.
Get your hands on CrossBell today – Click ADD TO CART at the top of this page to buy now!