- Kettlebells extend mass beyond the hand, building strength, flexibility, and athleticism in a wholly unique way
- Long-lasting cast iron coated with corrosion-resistant enamel. No logos, no rubber accents, no nonsense, just quality
- Flat bottoms enable upright storage as well as renegade rows and other floor-based drills
- Textured, wide handles suit most hand sizes and ensure a secure grip mid-workout. Machined smooth for superlative comfort
- Never too thick for a proper grip, our maximum handle diameter is 1.58″
Kettlebells are a unique and valuable fitness tool because they work your body, not just your muscles. If your goal is isolation training, try barbells and other free weights. Every single kettlebell exercise, done correctly, is a whole-body exercise that builds general athleticism instead of strengthening single muscle groups. Add a multitude of unique, effective exercises to your repertoire with just a single kettlebell.
Our kettlebells are built to last, cast from solid iron ore and coated with corrosion-resistant enamel. No logos, no rubber accents, no nonsense, just quality. Each kettlebell also features a flat bottom to enable upright storage and floor-based drilled like renegade rows. The textured, wide handles are machined smooth for comfort and suit most hand sizes to ensure a secure grip, even in the middle of a sweaty workout. Additionally, our handles never exceed a maximum diameter of 1.58″, so proper grip is never sacrificed for more weight.