- Easy-to-install recoil pad helps reduce up to 70 percent of felt recoil, increase stability for improved control
- Incorporates anti-muzzle jump technology for faster target re-acquisition
- Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary vibration-dampening NAVCOM material
- Non-slip surface ideal for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Fits Mossberg synthetic stocks for all 5-3/16-inch stocks, 590A1, 930 (excluding SPX), 935 non-pistol-grip, and Maverick Model 88 (12 ga. only)
Designed to specifically fit a wide variety of rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders, this LimbSaver Classic Precision-Fit Recoil Pad reduces up to 70 percent of felt recoil and incorporates anti-muzzle jump technology for faster target re-acquisition. This model 10201 recoil pad fits Mossberg synthetic stocks for all 5-3/16″ X 1 11/16″ stocks, 590A1, 930 (excluding SPX), 935 non-pistol-grip, and Maverick Model 88 (12 ga. only). It also fits the Winchester Coyote (laminate, mod required). The recoil pad helps increase accuracy of follow-up shots and you’ll enjoy increased control for maximum stability. It installs in seconds and is durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. It’s made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration. This recoil pad also features a no-slip surface that stays in place even in the rain. Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
List Price: $ 58.40
Price: $ 58.40