- The “Strength” set of weights is perfect for those looking to get serious about lifting. With dozens of grip and rep variations, free weights are surprisingly versatile, and can work just about any muscle group in the upper body!
- Organize and store up to 3 pairs of dumbells. Keep them on a stand and off the floor!
- Simple and stylish, space-saving tree design. Easy to access and put away your weights
- Cast iron wrapped in a thick coat of durable neoprene for a comfy grip that is gentle on hands and doesn’t require gloves
- Compact: 9.5″ tall, 7.75″ long, and 3.5″ wide. Includes 6 reinforcing screws for extra stability. Assembly requires Phillips crosshead screwdriver
Endlessly versatile, dumbbells are an essential addition to any fitness regimen or home gym. Arm rows, goblet squats, chest presses, bicep curls… there are hundreds of workouts packed into one simple piece of equipment that strengthen and tone vital muscles throughout your upper body and core. Lighter weights can also complement aerobic exercise with extra resistance to burn more calories. Utilize hand weights to supercharge activities like power walking, jogging, even physical therapy and yoga.
Coated in a generous layer of colorful, comfy neoprene, these hand weights make ideal workout partners. The lightly cushioned neoprene is easy to grip and won’t get slick with sweat, so you’ll never need a pair of gloves. The numbers are large and clear, the oblong design resists rolling when not in use, and the compact size makes them a cinch to store, or to take along when you travel. The included stand assembles quickly and secures into place with 6 included screws.
List Price: $ 39.99
Price: $ 39.99
- Made of solid cast iron.
- Baked enamel finish.
- Accomodates 1″ bars.
- Accomodates 1-Inch standard bars
- Solid cast iron weight plate
- Baked enamel finish prevents chipping and peeling
- Ground edges and a machined center hold
- Ideal for cardio vascular fitness and strength training
CAP Barbell’s standard 1″ plates are made of solid cast iron. The plates have ground edges and machined center hole. The baked enamel finish prevents chipping and peeling. Accomodates 1″ bars. The weight lifting plates come in many different weight levels to allow the user a customized workout. Ideal for cardio vascular fitness and strength training.CAP Barbell is a company that got its start creating solid, durable weight plates, and still makes some of the industry’s finest to this day. The standard one-inch plates are made of solid cast iron, with ground edges and a machined center hole. A baked enamel finish prevents chipping and peeling, and the weights are available in a wide range of sizes to create a custom workout.
This is a ten-pound plate (sold individually), and weights are also available in the following sizes:
- 1.25 pounds
- 2.5 pounds
- 5 pounds
- 7.5 pounds
- 12.5 pounds
- 20 pounds
- 25 pounds
- 50 pounds
- 100 pounds
This CAP Barbell product includes a limited 30-day manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About CAP Barbell
CAP Barbell has been a leading fitness equipment maker for more than 25 years. Originally producing only free weights and benches, the company now carries upwards of 600 products across more than ten categories, and its brands include CAP Barbell, Velocity Exercise, Tone Fitness, and CAP Strength.
List Price: $ 19.74
Price: $ 19.74