- Start building your core, lower body and more with the High Step Training Device
- Portable, lightweight and easy to store
- Includes 4 removable risers that stack conveniently on top of one another
- By Trademark Innovations
Add High Step to your workout to build lower body strength and get more muscles involved in routine exercises. Aerobic exercise will also improve lower body strength. High Steps can be used for a multitude of different exercises. Product takes almost zero space and can be stored away with great ease unlike so much other exercise equipment out there.
- Non-Slip Surface on Platform That Supports Up to 300 lbs.
- Stepping Surface: 11×25-Inch
- Adjusts from 4-Inch to 6-Inch to 8-Inch
- Includes All-Step DVD “Basic Step” Featuring The Premiere Step Aerobic Instructor Cathe Friedrich
- Comes with 4 Violet Risers
HEALTH STEPUsed by more than 18,000 health clubs, the F1005 Original Club Step will help you get to your fitness goals in no time. The lightweight, instantly adjustable Step platform has a slip-proof, durable mat on top, and non-marking rubber floor pads on the bottom of the platform and the blocks. It has a generous 11 x 25 inches stepping surface that adjust to 4, 6, and 8 inches. The platform and blocks are made of high density polyethylene, and they support up to 300 pounds.
About The Step
The Step is America’s original aerobic fitness step system and is widely used by individuals and over 18,000 health clubs. The Step has a patented design for adjusting and stacking platforms together making it suitable for beginners and advanced steppers alike. The Step aerobic activity involves low-impact, high-intensity exercise – recommended by physical therapists and fitness professionals.
What’s in the Box?
The Original Club Step Workout System, training DVD
List Price: $ 134.99
Price: $ 90.45
Find More Steppers Products