- The ‘no grip’ involved hand support allows maintenance of relaxed proximal musculature in the earliest interventions. This provides the capacity to support patient assisted Passive Range of Motion PAROM. The effortless articulation at the wrist and base allow for frictionless non-binding movement.
- The UE Ranger will complement rehab programs addressing: Rotator Cuff Syndrome to Rotator Cuff Repairs, Adhesive Capsulitis, Sports Rehabilitation, Post-Mastectomy, Neurological concerns such as PNF Patterns, Stroke, and Balance.
- UE Ranger offers the patient both the necessary support and natural freedom to progressively restore full and healthy biomechanics. Overall completeness and variability including an add-on wall mount to allow fuctional re-integrations using closed chain load bearing motions
The patented UE (Upper Extremity) Ranger™ is an assistive-motion device designed to improve range-of-motion, strength and functional coordination of the orthopedic or neurologically impaired shoulder/upper extremity. Non-returnable.
The UE Ranger supports natural multi-plane biomechanics and graded progressions of motor activity, providing a progressive therapeutic balance between the necessary support (PROM) and challenge (AAROM) requirements of patients striving to efficiently return to their full functional capacity.
The UE Ranger is ideal for:
- Passive assisted ROM performed by patient (never before possible)
- Progressive active assisted ROM
- Open- and closed-chain activity in all planes
- Functional neuromuscular retraining
Top reasons to use the UE Ranger™ Movement Health System:
- Mirrors the properties of the motion-producing nervous system and coordinated biomechanics in a manner complimentary to both the healing and strengthening requirements of patients and athletes
- Integrates neuromuscular facilitation into functionally efficient motor control
- Integrates coordinated motor control into compensatory free biomechanics
- Enhances rehab protocols addressing: rotator cuff repairs to total shoulders, adhesive capsulitis, sports rehabilitation, post-mastectomy and neurological concerns such as post-stroke, TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), spinal cord injuries and neural tensions
The device features a molded plastic bilateral hand support with securing strap, telescopic tubing, articulating joints and detachable base—adjustable for all hand sizes and patient heights. Includes the new, greatly expanded and illustrated Clinical Applications Manual and Home Exercise Program. The optional UE-Ranger Wall Mount and Door Mount offer additional closed-chain activities.
List Price: $ 296.16
Price: $ 240.89
More Passive Exercise Products